Saturday, March 3, 2012

C4k summary for February

Children at School


His first post was a very simple one so all I did was look at his past posts, introduce myself and tell him that his art was well done and that he should keep doing it if it was what he enjoys.

On Jaden's post he talked about the basketball player Jeremy Lin. All I did was ask him about how much he likes basketball. I asked him if he just liked Lin or if he enjoyed basketball in general.

On Kai's post he talked about a story he read about magic. I told him I liked the story and he should keep reading stories like that. Here is the story.

On Omar and George's blog I commented on his wide assortment of intrests, and told him that I liked that, after trying to come up with a subject for a paper all day, he chose to write his paper on not knowing what to write his paper about.

1 comment:

  1. Jay,

    I know that these children have short posts, but they really value hearing from older students. Keep providing them with the opportunity to learn by giving valuable comments and feedback.

    Thanks,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete