Friday, March 30, 2012

C4K Summary

The first student I commented on was Awais. He wrote a short little story about toys, a white ball, and a spider.
I complimented his story and then said he had a good sense of grammar and a good vocabulary.

My second student was a girl named Molli from Vermont. Her post was about how much she liked where she lived. I asked her if there was any specific things she liked to do where she lived.

 Vermont Countryside

The second time I posted on Molli's wall I discussed about how we both had big family's and our fondness for German Shepards.

The third time that I posted on Molli's wall she had an in depth paragraph about the different reasons smoking is bad for your health. I told her that I agreed with her that smoking is something one should avoid.

My final C4K was on Vinolia's blog. She is an elementary student from New Zealand. She had a video about herself on her blog post. I discussed a few of the things she mentioned in her video. She seemed like a very friendly little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment