Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blog Post 11

For this blog post we had to watch two videos by Ms. Cassidy. The first one was Little Kids...Big Potential and the second was a Skype interview with Ms. Cassidy. To be perfectly truthful I'm completely amazed that there are first grade students doing the same things that we're doing in our college EDM class. She seems to be implementing these things in ways that frankly astonish me. The way she is using technology in her class is impressive to the point that I honestly like the way she is handling her class. I've never been someone who really liked the idea of a technology based classroom, but I think this will be a very impressive class, and it already is one. I'm really looking forward to trying some of the things she talked about.
Kids at computer

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jay! You are a great writer. I would have loved to read more about how you felt about the Skype interview.
    "To be perfectly truthful I'm completely amazed that there are first grade students doing the same things that we're doing in our college EDM class." I felt the same when I watched the video. Although the students do not know it, she is really preparing them for college, even more to take a class like EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay,

    Your post is very short. I would have liked to have read more about your ideas of implementing technology into your future classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay,

    Your post is very short. I would have liked to have read more about how you plan to implement technology in your future classroom.

    ReplyDelete