Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog Post 13

I couldn't do it. It was extremely easy for me to avoid things like Facebook, but I have other online classes so I just couldn't avoid using my computer. I don't really watch TV, or use social media sites. I do often go to movies and I enjoy video games. If not for the online classes I am enrolled in I'm fairly certain that I could have accomplished this media fast.

There was a suggestion on the instructions for this blog post to should read a book. I found this hilarious because my favorite hobby is reading. Right now I'm reading the Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin and the Temeraire series by Naomi Novik. I'm not sure if this part was needed in this post, but I wanted to add it.
boy with computers



This would have been hideously difficult for many of the people in my family though. I have a nephew that the only thing he does all day is play Call of Duty. He does this for about twelve, or more, hours a day. My dad watches TV for much of the day. The reason this isn't quite as difficult for me to do, outside of school activities, is that I much prefer going places than to staying home and playing with my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment